Fynemods single 18650 Clickfet Mod Genuine Delrin Black
Hand built Single 18650 Tiny Clickfet Mod
Made from a stunning solid block of Genuine Delrin (Acetal Homopolymer)
Single 18650 Clickfet mod built using a solid block of black Delrin.
Ive been wanting to work with Delrin for a while now and finally got this finished, i could not be happier with the results
The black delrin has been given a satin finish for a classy stealth look.
The mod has the awesome little clickfet board by ModMaker with one of the new ModDog stainless steel 18350 battery tubes and topped off with the ModMaker 16mm flush fit 510.
The mod will accept upto 24mm atomizers but is ideally suited to 22mm.
Single 18650 Clickfet modMade from a solid block of Genuine Delrin Acetal HomopolymerModmaker Micro 16mm 510 in stainless steelModDog stainless steel 18650 battery tubeModmaker Clickfet board (mosfet with features)Stainless steel fire button
This mod is freshly finished and ready for immediate dispatch.
Price includes the mod plus free next day delivery if in the UK plus our Lifetime warranty and full after sales care package.
Some info on the Clickfet- (please note LED visibility is not a feature on this mod)
ClickFet is an unregulated board for use with up to 4.2v battery configurations and designed to fit in the smallest space possible. It has a built in N-channel mosfet capable of up to 100A current, 2 x blue LED and an intelligent chip to provide the on / off feature, low voltage detection, timeout and short protection. ClickFet v1 also has reverse polarity protection to protect the board.
- Dimensions: 15mm x 12mm
- Mosfet:- N-Channel 30v 100A LFPAK, RDSon 1.35m Ω (typ), VGS(th) 1.46v (typ)
- Operational voltage: 3.1 ± 0.1V - 4.20v
- Low voltage protection: 3.1 ± 0.1V
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes. Mod will auto fire but board will not burn out.
- Idle current: <10uA
- Timeout Protection: Yes
- Amp Limit: 46.67A (4.2v @ 0.09Ω)
Functions and LED Information
- Low Resistance Protection: When resistance is 0.08 ± 0.01Ω LED's flash 3 times and will not power the mosfet. This is also Short Protection.
- On/Off Function: When off, 5 clicks turns on and LEDs flash 5 times. When on, 5 clicks turns off and LED's flash 5 times.
- Low Voltage: When battery is lower than 3.1 ± 0.1V LEDs flash 10 times and will not power the mosfet.
- Time Out Protection: If the mod is fired for 10 ± 1s the LEDs will flash 8 times and will stop powering the mosfet.
- Reverse Polarity Protection. If the battery is around the wrong way the mod will fire.
- In Use: When powering the mosfet the LEDs will be on.