Fynemods Tiree Single 18650 Clickfet Mod (Stabwood edition)
The Tiree By Fynemods
A single 18650 Clickfet Mod Created and designed by myself Named after the Isle of Tiree one of the inner Hebridean islands up here in Scotland.
Made from a solid block stabilized spalted maple burl wood with a stunning purple and blue pearl resin plus crystal clear resin.
- Single 18650 Clickfet Mod
- ModMaker 22mm 510 recessed (will take upto 25mm without overhang)
- ModDog stainless steel 18650 battery tube
- Modmaker Clickfet board (mosfet with features)
- Stainless clicky fire button
- Mirror polished stainless parts
This mod is freshly finished and ready for immediate dispatch.
Price includes the mod plus free next day delivery if in the UK plus our Lifetime warranty and full after sales care package.
Some info on the Clickfet-
ClickFet is an unregulated board for use with up to 4.2v battery configurations and designed to fit in the smallest space possible. It has a built in N-channel mosfet capable of up to 100A current, 2 x blue LED and an intelligent chip to provide the on / off feature, low voltage detection, timeout and short protection. ClickFet v1 also has reverse polarity protection to protect the board.
- Dimensions: 15mm x 12mm
- Mosfet:- N-Channel 30v 100A LFPAK, RDSon 1.35m Ω (typ), VGS(th) 1.46v (typ)
- Operational voltage: 3.1 ± 0.1V - 4.20v
- Low voltage protection: 3.1 ± 0.1V
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes. Mod will auto fire but board will not burn out.
- Idle current: <10uA
- Timeout Protection: Yes
- Amp Limit: 46.67A (4.2v @ 0.09Ω)
Functions and LED Information-
- Low Resistance Protection: When resistance is 0.08 ± 0.01Ω LED's flash 3 times and will not power the mosfet. This is also Short Protection.
- On/Off Function: When off, 5 clicks turns on and LEDs flash 5 times. When on, 5 clicks turns off and LED's flash 5 times.
- Low Voltage: When battery is lower than 3.1 ± 0.1V LEDs flash 10 times and will not power the mosfet.
- Time Out Protection: If the mod is fired for 10 ± 1s the LEDs will flash 8 times and will stop powering the mosfet.
- Reverse Polarity Protection. If the battery is around the wrong way the mod will fire.
- In Use: When powering the mosfet the LEDs will be on.