Fynemods Tiree single 18650 Clickfet Mod (Stabwood edition)
Fynemods Tirree is a Tiny single 18650 Clickfet Mod
Built from a solid block of Chestnut burl wood with custom glass clear resin with orange pearl plus a hint or purple pearl.
Named after the Isle of Tiree one of the gorgeous inner Hebridean islands up here in Scotland.
Single 18650Stunning block chestnut burl with custom glass resin with orange and purple pearlModMaker Clcikfet (mosfet with features)ModDog 18650 stainless steel battery tubeModDog Nano V2 stainless steel 22mm 510 with manual adjustTransparent 9mm fire button that allows the blue led status to illuminate through.Mirror polished stainless parts and triple stage polished block
This mod is freshly finished and ready for immediate dispatch via royal mail special delivery (if in UK) rest of world calculated at checkout.
Some info on the Clickfet-
ClickFet is an unregulated board for use with up to 4.2v battery configurations and designed to fit in the smallest space possible. It has a built in N-channel mosfet capable of up to 100A current, 2 x blue LED and an intelligent chip to provide the on / off feature, low voltage detection, timeout and short protection. ClickFet v1 also has reverse polarity protection to protect the board.
- Dimensions: 15mm x 12mm
- Mosfet:- N-Channel 30v 100A LFPAK, RDSon 1.35m Ω (typ), VGS(th) 1.46v (typ)
- Operational voltage: 3.1 ± 0.1V - 4.20v
- Low voltage protection: 3.1 ± 0.1V
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes. Mod will auto fire but board will not burn out.
- Idle current: <10uA
- Timeout Protection: Yes
- Amp Limit: 46.67A (4.2v @ 0.09Ω)
Functions and LED Information-
- Low Resistance Protection: When resistance is 0.08 ± 0.01Ω LED's flash 3 times and will not power the mosfet. This is also Short Protection.
- On/Off Function: When off, 5 clicks turns on and LEDs flash 5 times. When on, 5 clicks turns off and LED's flash 5 times.
- Low Voltage: When battery is lower than 3.1 ± 0.1V LEDs flash 10 times and will not power the mosfet.
- Time Out Protection: If the mod is fired for 10 ± 1s the LEDs will flash 8 times and will stop powering the mosfet.
- Reverse Polarity Protection. If the battery is around the wrong way the mod will fire.
- In Use: When powering the mosfet the LEDs will be on.